How to Purchase Passes
Click through the pass option buttons above, make sure you choose the correct pass type and fill out the form with correct information. After your payment is processed, an e-ticket with QRcode will be emailed to your address. In order to receive the e-ticket without any hiccups, please be sure to use the email address that you will frequently check, and that any message coming from KKTIX won’t end up in the spam folder.
- When you check-in for the first time during the event, be sure to bring the QRcode with you, and we will provide you with a badge and a conference bag. The badge will be used for both days, so please keep it with you at all times.
- If you purchased a student pass, please show your relevant student ID along with the QRcode when you check-in.
- If you are responsible for purchasing group passes, please remember to distribute the QRcode to every member of your group.
- If you choose to print out the QRcode, please keep the size suitable for scanning.
- For refunding, there will be a 10% processing fee, and you can only refund before June 19th ends (UTC+8). If you have any further questions about the refunding policy, please refer to KKTIX’s FAQ.
- Please do not purchase the passes off other unofficial channels. We will not be held responsible if your pass / QRcode is not working.
- If you somehow lost your QRcode after purchase or your badge after you check-in, we will not be held responsible and cannot re-issue QRcodes or badges.
- Should events beyond the reasonable control of TGDF Committee occur, we reserve the rights to make adjustments to the proceedings of TGDF.